This concept was designed by Marco Ricotti of Carrozzeria Castagna and based on a 1913 Alfa 40-60 h.p. chassis. It was powered by a 6082cc 4-cylinder engine that produced 70hp at 2200 rpm. Thanks to the aluminum droplet bodywork, it could reach a 150 kph (93 mph) top speed. The bodywork was patterned after an airship; the engine was accessed through square doors just behind the front wheels.