top of page

1953 Bentley R-Type Shooting Brake

This particular R-Type was converted into a shooting brake in the early 1960s – it is believed to carry gun dogs – by W M Collett & Sons of Gloucester. The accompanying original logbook shows that the car was first registered to H A Fox & Co Ltd, Rolls-Royce and Bentley Retailers of London W1, while its first private owner was Frank G Andreae of London W2.